Fwd: Topeka Property Tax Petition



Henry McClure  
785.383.9994
sent from mobile 📱
time kills deals

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: McIntosh, Earl <EMCINTOS@amfam.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2024, 12:16 PM
Subject: Topeka Property Tax Petition
To: mcre13@gmail.com <mcre13@gmail.com>


Mr. McClure,

My name is Earl McIntosh, and I am the organizer for the city-wide petition on property taxes.  We've talked by phone, and I have you signed up to be a gather of signatures.

I would love to come on your pod cast to talk about our issue.  I just left you a VM as well.

My number is 785-267-7311

Enjoy your day!

Sincerely,

Earl McIntosh


American Family Insurance Company | American Family Life Insurance Company | American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. | American Standard Insurance Company of Ohio

American Standard Insurance Company of Wisconsin | Home Office - 6000 American Parkway Madison, WI 53783

Permanent General Assurance Corporation | Permanent General Assurance Corporation of Ohio | The General Automobile Insurance Company, Inc. DBA The General® | Home Office - 2636 Elm Hill Pike Nashville, TN 37214 wholly owned subsidiaries of American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I

If you do not want to receive commercial messages from American Family in the future please Unsubscribe.

*If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this e-mail, any attachments and all copies..

Comments