Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Fw: Yurii Levchenko Has a New Business!



Henry McClure
785.383.9994 

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android

From: Fr. Nikolai Meyers <frnmeyers@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 26 August 2026 07:30:01
To: Fr. Nikolai Meyers <frnmeyers@gmail.com>
Subject: Yurii Levchenko Has a New Business!
 
Saints Peter & Paul
Orthodox Church
Topeka, KS
August 26th, 2026
Saints Adrian & Natalia

Dear Faithful of Saints Peter and Paul, 

The blessing of the Holy Trinity be upon you!


Yurii Levchenko, a member of our community, is starting a new business. Please read the message below and help him get his business off the ground!

Fr. Nikolai 


Hi everyone! 


My name is Yurii , and I’m a member of our church. I came to the United States from Ukraine through the U4U (Uniting for Ukraine) program.


Earlier this month, I made a career change and started a new journey in the appliance repair industry. I’m currently going through hands-on training and building my experience in this field. I’m learning quickly, working hard, and already making good progress.


I recently opened my own appliance repair company, and I’m currently offering diagnostic and repair services for:


• Washers

• Dryers

• Refrigerators

• Dishwashers

• Ovens & ranges

• Microwaves


I also have my EPA Section 608 certification, which allows me to work with refrigerants in refrigeration equipment.


As a way of giving back to our church community, I’m offering 30% off diagnostics and repairs for church members and their immediate family members.


I’ve also made a personal commitment to donate 20% of my earnings toward the construction of our new church. This is a way for me to grow my business while also helping people and supporting our church.


🙏 I could also really use your help


One of my goals right now is to learn how to work with home warranty companies and service networks in the Kansas City, Missouri / Kansas area.


I’m looking to connect with companies such as:


Old Republic Home Protection

First American Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty

Cinch Home Services

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

American Home Shield / Frontdoor

Assurant Home Warranty

AFC Home Warranty — America’s First Choice

Achosa Home Warranty

Home Warranty of America (HWA)

Liberty Home Guard

Select Home Warranty

Asurion Service Network

America’s Preferred Home Warranty

Complete Appliance Protection


If anyone in our church currently works with these companies, has worked with them in the past, or knows someone in the industry, I would really appreciate any advice or introductions.


I’m especially looking for help understanding:


• How the home warranty/service network system works

• How to get my company approved as a service provider

• Who I should contact

• What insurance, licensing, and other requirements I need

• How technicians receive service calls

• How to get started and build long-term relationships with these companies


I’m also happy to compensate someone for professional consulting or hands-on assistance if you have experience in this industry and can help me get started.


Even a simple introduction, phone number, contact, or piece of advice could make a big difference for me.


I’m open to talking with anyone who may be able to help, and I’m ready to put in the work on my end.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for any help or advice you can offer!


My phone 7852896809 



No comments: