InfoUSA


From: Jennifer Lillion [mailto:jennifer.lillion@infousa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 11:18 AM
To: MCRE@COX.NET
Subject: Henry, Use your 2017 budget before you lose it

Henry,

Can you believe you only have a few weeks left to use the remainder of your 2017 budget? Don't let the remaining funds go unspent or waste them on projects that won't make an impact.

I have a team of marketing experts on hand that can quickly turn around any (or all) of these projects for you:

  • A targeted email or postcard campaign to your best prospects
  • A Google AdWords™ or online display ad campaign 
  • List cleaning services to add missing or updated information to your current customer list
It's not too late! Just call or email me and I'll help you make the most of your remaining dollars.

Jennifer Lillion
Account Executive
jennifer.lillion@infousa.com
www.infousa.com
866.501.9245

PS. My manager gave me the go-ahead to share our end-of-the-year specials with you. Give me a call for the details.


Unsubscribe



1020 E 1st Street
Papillion, NE 68046

Comments