New Contact Info for Steve Yeager

Announcing...
New Contact Info for Steve Yeager

I have some very exciting news…I have started my own commercial real estate company!

As of February 26th, GroupG Real Estate, LLC, began serving the needs of the Colorado commercial real estate industry.  Building on nearly 40 years in the real estate business, I now open my doors to my trusted friends and associates in order to provide the personalized service that you have grown to expect of me to Buyers, Sellers, Tenants and Landlords.  You can continue to expect the same commitment and dedication that I have shown for the past seven years at David, Hicks & Lampert Brokerage with the additional commitment of a company that offers knowledgeable personal expertise to you and your, or your clients, needs. Please update my contact information, it is:

Steve Yeager
GroupG Real Estate, LLC
2 Benchmark Dr.
Boulder, CO  80303
303.459.4108 – office
303.241.2260 – cell
303.389.6956 – fax


Comments