Fwd: Henry - Semi-Passive Franchise Opportunity



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Ghabra <franconsult@eightdeltagroup.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 8:25 AM
Subject: Henry - Semi-Passive Franchise Opportunity
To: <mcre13@gmail.com>


Hi Henry,

I was impressed with your LinkedIn profile and thought I'd reach out!

Have you ever considered leveraging your professional experience to run a business that thrives even when you're not there? Our semi-absentee franchises allow you to do just that with minimal hands-on involvement.

I represent a portfolio of top-performing franchises across 100+ industries and I'd love an opportunity to explain how we can curate a list of franchises that align perfectly with your goals—no strings attached, just possibilities. I promise there's no sales pitch.

Would you be interested in learning more?  When would be a convenient time for a quick 15-minute call? 

Here's my calendar link to make finding time easier: My Calendar

Best regards,
John Ghabra
Franchise Business Consultant


P.S. Reply with "Remove" to stop future emails.


--
Henry McClure 
Time kills deals
785-383-9994

www.henrymcclure.live

Comments