Secrecy: safeguarding or self-serving

This is all very thought provoking, and the research team needs to continue to focus on this.

Would you please reach out to the team? And I want your permission to be able to post this on the blog

Henry McClure  
785.383.9994
sent from mobile 📱
time kills deals

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rhonda Underwood <prettyidangel@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 4, 2024, 12:07 PM
Subject: Secrecy: safeguarding or self-serving
To: Henry McClure <mcre13@gmail.com>


Hello Henry,

I just came across this article published by Kerrice Mapes, who owns seveneightfive and AGAIN very interesting read. I believe the past and up to to now, behaviors/patterns are ALL self serving of our most "ELECTED" or "BOUGHT" seats. ALL SECRETS/LIES WILL EVENTUALLY SURFACE.

I wonder how many taxpayers lost their homes for less owed in taxes than Jim Klausman at Lauren's Bay? I wonder how many businesses were hit with less code compliance than Jim Klausman? I wonder how Jim Klausman was given major help with Wheatfield when owing back taxes from Go Topeka? I wonder how many other's have been denied help from Go Topeka? Does our "ELECTED" City Council Members and "ELECTED" Shawnee County Commissioners promote breaking law's and allow corruption and favortism to occur? 

After reading this article, I remember some thing's past city council did that was breaking law's too and also OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER! I believe there is much more going on than the public knows about. To much being done and said behind close doors.

SBB IN TOPEKA


https://seveneightfive.com/secrecy-safeguarding-or-self-serving/

Comments