Fwd: Attached Information



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Henry McClure <mcre13@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: Attached Information
To: Rhonda Underwood <prettyidangel@yahoo.com>


Thank you, I will check it out. 

On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 5:27 PM Rhonda Underwood <prettyidangel@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Mr. Henry McClure:

I was the lady who called in that one day on your live. I've found these article's regarding Bring Back the Boulevard. Hope they may be helpful for you.

If you need more help with trying to locate information, please let me know and I'll do my best.

The building you were at owned by Klaton Ironworks belongs to Mr. Jim Klausman I believe. 

Thank you for all you're trying to get done.

Rhonda
785-354-9084























--
Henry McClure 
Time kills deals
785-383-9994


--
Henry McClure 
Time kills deals
785-383-9994

Comments