NO Thanks

 

From: Sherri Gallagher <gallaghersherri59@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 6:21 PM
To: Henry McClure <mcre13@gmail.com>
Subject: Good news to you

 

Hello my dearest
I am pleased to inform you of my favor to transfer the fund to a Swiss account with the help of a new partner from Senegal who is an international entrepreneur.
I am currently in China for an investment project with my husband. In the meantime, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to help me transfer the funds even though they somehow failed us. I am very happy to inform you that I left you a VISA ATM CARD in your name containing ($ 300,000.00 USD) (THREE hundred thousand US dollars) for you. I am giving you this money because of your previous efforts and attempts to help me, and I did. without my husband knowing because if he knows it will be a very big problem
however, I would like you to feel free to contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal
email: (
ubadepartmentcare@gmail.com) BANCO UNIDO DE AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA) Address: Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot DTel.: (+221) 703499524 Fax: (+ 221) 704763350 contact the UBA bank for the ATM CARD VISA,
Tell the bank to send you the VISA ATM CARD via DHL DeliveryService or any Currie service, I kept this $ 300,000.00 for your past efforts and tried to help me on the transfer matter a few days ago. I really appreciate your efforts at the time. So feel free and get in touch with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank in your country or the world.
At this moment, I am very busy here for investment projects with my new partner and I will not have time to answer his emails.
Finally, remember that I sent instructions to the bank (UBA) on his behalf to receive that money in the VISA ATM CARD,
attentively

 

Comments